Saturday, January 1, 2011

India 2011!

I decided to write another blog while I'm in India to share some of my experiences with everyone back home. Although I can write only minimally, I hope that this blog is enjoyable to read and can provide some insight about what my team and I will be up to for the next two weeks. Today we're meeting at the airport at 12pm to take a flight to Philadelphia. Then we will travel Frankfurt, Germany and onto Chennai, India. When we arrive in Chennai, it will be Monday morning at 11:50pm, (ish) so basically Tuesday! Traveling isn't that fun so I hope we can catch all of our flights, depart ontime, and arrive safely! :)

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, I look forward to your blog. I am very interested in hearing the hilights of your trip. My son is Matt DiStasio, as you know this is his first trip to India.
    God Bless you and the Canisius College group all during your travels. Have fun and be safe. Joe DiStasio

    ReplyDelete